Monday, January 19, 2009

Product Review: Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

EVCO is one of the few oils proven to penetrate the hair strand.
Continued usage provides strength and flexibility to hair.

It high in saturated fats and antioxidants which give the oil a long shelf life.

Because it is not broken down easily, it holds moisture keeping hair soft while preventing breakage.

Other components of EVCO include high amounts of lauric acid, vitamin E and anti-dandruff capabilities.

When I add EVCO to my deep conditioning treatments, my hair comes out soft, manageable and shiny. It's one of my favorite oils for hot oil treatments and it added strength to my hair like nothing I've ever used for my daily regimen. I try to use it in different steps throughout my routine. Love it!

Source1
Source2
Source3