Sunday, March 29, 2009

Product Review: GVP Paul Mitchell Detangler

Get this! Lol. I bought this conditioner and it was like the greatest aha moment ever. All this time I've been missing out on slip.
I used it while I was detangling after I deep conditioned. I didnt wash it out. I used a pea size on small sections. My hair stayed soft and detangling was a breeze. This is a definite staple for me. It's $4.99/ 3.99 with the club card.



  • Compare to: Paul Mitchell The Detangler
  • Detangles instantly
  • Smoothes and softens
  • Adds instant shine
  • Diminishes static
The promise: For medium to coarse and chemically treated hair. Used daily, GVP Conditioning Detangler will leave your hair smooth, soft, shiny and static free. Helps to protect hair from harmful UV rays. An extremely moisturizing, fast detangling conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Algae, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf, Anthermis Nobilis (Chamomile), Henna, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), PEG-12 Dimethicone, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Staiva (Carrot) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Orange 4 (CI 15510), Red 40 (CI 16035)