Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wish List: Emu Oil

For the past few weeks, I've been looking through online sites that have 100% pure Emu Oil, because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to find it in any store close to me.
I've seen sites with 4 0z. for about $9, but after reading some reviews from disgruntled customers complaining about "watered down" product, I decided not to get it.

One of my favorites sites Honeyfig.com unveiled the oil in it's list of new products. However, I was less than excited after seeing the price tag of $26.00 for 1.7 oz. I'm sure this is the real deal.

The promise: Use lightly as you need very little to reap the benefits of it's high concentration of Omega 3-6-9. Improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dry hair and dryness caused by eczema and psoriasis, the natural way; as this is the best pure Emu oil that is available on the market. It is unlike other emu oils that are found, as it goes on light and is absorbed easily into the skin, system and/or hair.

Someday...