Monday, March 2, 2009

Product Review: CHI Keratin Mist


The promise: Specifically developed to work in conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Keratin Mist is an advanced leave-in spray designed to provide hair with strength, protection and softness, while leaving hair silky and shiny with incredible manageability.
Ingredients: Rosewater, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids, Acetamide MEA and Lactamide MEA, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazoline and Methylisothiazolinone, Nettle, Chamomile Extract, Algae, Aloe Vera, Lavender Extract, Rosemary Extract, Parfum, FD&C Yellow 5, D&C Red 33, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Boron Nitride Powder.

I really love this product. I've tried other leave-ins and nothing compares to this. This leaves my hair strong, soft and slightly silky.
The price varies but it's around $10 for 8 oz. It's pricier than a lot of the leave-ins at the average beauty supply store, but for me, it's worth it.
Some may have a problem with the smell. A few of the CHI products give off the faint smell of men's cologne. It's not over bearing though. I happen to like it.
The only problem I have is the bottle. The circumference is a little larger than other spray bottle products making it somewhat difficult to pump. But, I just transfer the product into a cheap .50 cents spray bottle.
Try this product, you may like it. Let me know how it works for you.