Monday, March 23, 2009

Sally's GVP Joico K-Pak Reconstructor

I went to Sally's to look for a moisturizing conditioner to try out, but nothing caught my eye. I went to the Generic Value Product section remembering that I read great things about the K-Pak line, most notably, thickening of the hair strand. Due to current economic uncertainty, I won't be dropping any stacks on the original Joico anytime soon (trying this new concept of living within my means), so I'll be using this for a couple of weeks starting this weekend to gauge its effects on my hair.
So look out for the review.
If you've already tried it, let me know how it worked for you.

"The GVP story: Generic Value Products were formed because a group of experienced chemists and marketing people knew they could produce at "Popular Prices", a product as good as the "higher priced" quality NAME BRANDS"