Friday, March 27, 2009

Hair Plans

This week was not a good week for straight hair in Atlanta. It's been raining and when it wasn't raining it was drizzling, and if it wasn't drizzling it was foggy. I've had enough of the duck and cover. I knew I was over it when I got out of the car without opening my umbrella first.

Right now, I'm doing a pre-poo with Lustrasilk Shea Butter ($2.79). If one of my favorite bloggers endorses a cheap product, I'm likely to give it a try. For now, I can say it smells good and oddly familiar! That probably means one of those hairdressers I was paying $50 for a press back in the day might have passed this off as a $10 added treatment. SMH. Review to come.

What are your plans for your hair this weekend?

P.S- If you frequent Sally's, be sure to get their club card. I've only used it twice and it has paid for itself already.