Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's that time again ladies!

I'm talking about 2009 Hair Goals. I haven't thought long and hard about my goal because I know it's attainable and realistic. This year I've been hovering between APL and BSL and by the end of this year I want to get to full BSL if not past that.
I haven't worked out my protective styling schedule yet but... wait, remind me to add STOP PROCRASTINATING to the list. I plan on putting away the scissors for long periods of time, occasional dusting, babying my ends, moisturizing and sealing twice a day, and getting that seamless comb I've been stalking for months- for starters. I think a change in my sugar heavy diet could also have an effect on the state of my hair-but I'd be lying if I said I've made any serious commitments to curb the cravings. I'll have a detailed routine up soon.
What are your hair resolutions for 2009?