Saturday, March 19, 2011

Update: March 2011


:-/

I straightened a week ago and just got around to posting the pics. I trimmed my hair (by myself :-/) 6 days after taking these pics.

My hair is in better condition than I thought it would be but there were still some issues.
Because I've been wearing my hair natural since November and have not been trimming every three months like I used to, the SSK's took over. They weren't playing either. Some of them were a couple inches up the strand!! They were EVERYWHERE.

I did not have a ton of split ends although I havent been moisturizing or oiling regularly but that could be because they broke off. My growth-retention did not impress me and my hair seemed thinner to me in some places.

I've been thinking about going back to  my old regimen until the end of the year just to go hard in 2011. I'm still not sure yet though. If I find a decent, natural looking wig, I'll let you guys know.

*please excuse the pantylines lol*